Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And the winner is......

Liz with a guess of 36 hangers. She hit it right on the head. There were exactly 36 hangers. A few others were very close. It was a fun little game. Thanks to everyone for participating. Now I have to think of a small prize for our big winner. Any ideas? I have a few things in mind.  Maybe I can come up with another blog contest sometime in the future.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Congrats to Liz. I was trying to count them, oh well.

Kim said...

I am pretty sure Liz counted them too! I will have to mix them up more if I ever did it again.

Lokker Family said...

I think a gift cert to get some sushi would be a great prize... oh wait that is probably my prego longings speaking... 11 more weeks and sushi here I come.