

A few weeks ago I remembered that I had two of my old toys under the bed. I dug them out and found both of them needed a little work. Froggie needed new eyes and had a small tear in his leg. My mom took him home and gave him what she refers to as "cataract" surgery. He looks great now. Thanks mom!! Mr Gingerbread Man was covered in kitty hair from being under the bed and needed a bath. I stuck them in the washer this weekend and they came out nice and clean. However, now Mr. Gingerbread Man needs a little surgery. He needs cheek implants and a button replacement. Time to fix him and then they will both be ready to be Little Bean's childhood friends like they were for me. Little Bean won't have too many handme downs from momma, but I do have a few to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment