Thursday, November 26, 2009
Shower Slideshow
I wanted to put together a short slideshow to show more pictures from the shower and highlight all of the great goodies that Little Bean got. We are truly blessed and I want to THANK everyone who came to celebrate with me and thank Liz and Mel for hosting, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
Some of the great things we got for Little Bean included:
-wipe warmer
-bottle warmer
- receiving blankets
- cute baby blanket
- crib aquarium
- diaper depot
- diapers
- a cute "expecting parents" Christmas tree ornament
- monster bibs
- handmade bibs
- "hooter hider" (aka a nursing cover)
- handmade burp rag
- CD player/clock
- washcloths and a hooded towel
- rocker/vibrating chair
- Miracle blanket
- highchair
- baby monitor
- numerous toys
- lots and LOTS of books (including some with a main character named Little Bean. Too cute!)
Now I want to read all of the great books and I need to figure out where all the goodies go in Little Bean's room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment