My Aunt Rachel is throwing my second shower in Decatur for family, friends in Decatur, and guests of the grandmas (the one in Normal is more co-workers and friends from town). This past weekend I got my "Precious" invitation for this shower. They have a Precious Moments theme. My Aunt Rachel put a lot of time, effort and LOVE into them, and I am very pleased with how cute they are. She handmade each one and then uniquely colored each one. I really liked the short poem at the top that reads "Baby Angel, welcome to this earth. The whole wide world, awaits your birth!" ;o) I can't believe how soon the shower will be here and we will be weeks away from Christmas and weeks away from my little bean's arrival.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
"Precious" invitations
My Aunt Rachel is throwing my second shower in Decatur for family, friends in Decatur, and guests of the grandmas (the one in Normal is more co-workers and friends from town). This past weekend I got my "Precious" invitation for this shower. They have a Precious Moments theme. My Aunt Rachel put a lot of time, effort and LOVE into them, and I am very pleased with how cute they are. She handmade each one and then uniquely colored each one. I really liked the short poem at the top that reads "Baby Angel, welcome to this earth. The whole wide world, awaits your birth!" ;o) I can't believe how soon the shower will be here and we will be weeks away from Christmas and weeks away from my little bean's arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment