Saturday, November 1, 2008

Is it just me or is it the hormones?

I got home from Mel's party about 930 tonight to find my husband on the couch playing playstation. The kitchen was a mess. The vacuum (which has been out since Thursday) had not been run. The bathroom things from under the sink were still sitting by the tub. I had been gone almost 7 full hours and what had been done at home? Apparently nothing! It drives me nuts. Does he not see it? Why does it bother me so much? Is it me or do others (other women that is) feel the same? I spent 20-30 minutes picking up. I cleaned up the kitchen, scooped kitty's litter box, took out the garbage, put the clothes away off the bed, picked up the bathroom, and picked up the living room. Now I am sitting here upset and he probably has NO clue. Maybe if I hit the keys a bit harder he will get the clue... probably not. I worry if we have the baby I want so bad that I will have to do everything and more. How much can one person do? Will I get as upset as I do now? I wonder sometimes if its just me or the hormones..... that is if the hormones are changing.

No comments: