
Today I spent the day shopping. My mother-in-law, her friend Jane, Kimberly, and I went Christmas shopping in Champaign today. We left Normal around 915am and got back to Normal about 915pm. We had an excellent time!! I got most of my shopping for Clay done. Only have a few things left for him and will be done. Got a few things for others too. A gift for my dad, a gift for my father-in-law and even snuck in a small part of Kimberly's gift right under her nose. We did get each other Christmas tree ornaments at the Christmas store. I got Kimberly a super cute pink one with Sex and the City on one side and then the motto "Shopping is my cardio." She liked it a lot.
We also saw a lot of wonderful signs and other things we wanted. Well, there was a cute table of these things called "Poof fairies"
There were different ones. They have the motto "You want it, you got it!....POOF!" Then each different fairy is holding a sign with the "wish" she is granting. There was "Poof! The dishes are done!" and "Poof! The kids are asleep!" and "Poof! The dog is walked!" Well if you haven't guessed it by now, mine says "Poof! You're pregnant!" I was going to use that as the title of the blog but did not want to mislead readers. Kimberly said she was for luck. I probably won't hang her up on the tree but I will keep her close to give me hope.
"Poof! You're pregnant!" ....... If only it were that easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment