Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why is my body so confused?

I know my body is confused and out of whack. But even when you give it medicines and EXPECT one behavior, it will do something else completely. I have been taking my 4th round of Provera. Once the medicine is complete (a 10 day dose), a menstrual cycle should start within 3-5 days. In the past its usually been the day after or maybe 2 days after the medicine. However this time, it started BEFORE I even finished the meds. I take my last pill of Provera today (at lunch) and somehow my body decided I should start my "fake" period this morning already. I just don't get it. I will have to call the doctor tomorrow because I don't think that is good that it started before the meds were over. SO today gets to be "fake" day 1 for the 4th time. I will start the new Chinese herbs I got on Thursday and add to the pill count. If I don't have a cycle on my own by the time we get to the next day 35 by the new count, we can do it all over again. Get ready to start counting........

No comments: