Thursday, December 18, 2008

Elevated (part 2)

So, something has to be going on. For the past 3 days, my temp has been elevated, and I mean elevated more than the first post. Today my temp was 98.8 and it has been over 98 for the past 3 days. Online it says that if you follow a "textbook" cycle with your temps then you will be below 98 prior to ovulation and over 98 after ovulation. I have not had a temperature above 98 since the fake cycle of Provera I did in early November. So I am anxiously awaiting taking my daily temperature in the mornings. I keep hoping for temps over 98 (at least for the next few days) and then a nice Christmas present that would require getting out the box of Tampons. Oh I hope!

There are other signs too. Well maybe they aren't true signs but I'm reading them as signs. The "girls" are tender and a bit sore right now, which I think is a good sign and I think I had some cramps on Saturday/Sunday. Not sure if they were cramps since I haven't had cramps in so long, but let's call them cramps and keep the hope.

No comments: