Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's another 30 days?

Clay signed us up for the Biggest Loser Club to try to lose some weight and get back in shape. It's a hard time to do it given the holidays but he did it anyway. I got to thinking that maybe I should take a month off from the "TTC" (trying to conceive) game and just see if I can lose a few pounds. After all, what is another 30 days at this point?
I was thinking I could go ahead and call the doctor for another round of Provera now and then waiting the 30 days to request another in late January. This would give us ample time to have the infertility paperwork submitted and approved as well as get Clay tested without being on edge and craving the Clomid. Then I would have January and some of February to get back in the habit of working out and eating healthy. I figure whatever weight I lose I will gain back when I do get pregnant so maybe that would give me a leg up. Plus maybe losing a few pounds will help out the PCOS condition and the hormones. Maybe even 60 days and then we would do the Clomid toward the middle of Feb. 60 days from tomorrow is Valentine's Day (roughly) and really it will be here before I know it. Just something to think about......

No comments: