Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Elevated
My basal body thermometer and I have become attached. I won't call us friends cause its kind of a pain in the arse to do every single morning, but I will say attached as it travelled to and from Omaha with me this weekend. Well yesterday when I took my temperature (half asleep like normal and wanting nothing more to go back to sleep and stay in bed all morning) it was elevated. Generally my temp is around 97.15-97.40ish at 6am. However yesterday it was 97.8 something. That is "elevated" in my book. I think it said if its elevated more than .3 or .4 and remains consistently high then that MAY be a sign of ovulation. Today my temp was 97.7 something (I have trouble remembering the digit in the hundredths place). I would say that is still a bit elevated. But I am on day 30 and 31 since my Provera cycle, so who knows if it really means anything at all. I did look back and I was a bit elevated around day 13 and 14 too so maybe its just a fluke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment