Time has just been sailing by and I haven't posted. I have had things cross my mind that I want to post about but didn't get to the computer to get them out. I wanted to give a small update. My temps are still elevated ;o) I thought I jinxed it the other day when I posted as the next day my temp went down to 97.something or other, but the next day it was back above 98 and although yesterday was 98.01, today was 98.4ish so I'm hanging in there. How many days do you think it has to be elevated before I can expect my period? I would venture a guess of approximately 14 (if I had a perfect cycle). I just had day 8 this morning, so although it doesn't look like I'll get my Christmas wish for a cycle, maybe I'll have one before the new year! (Day 14 would be 12/29ish)
On a different note, Clay and I went to the children's program at church this past Sunday. I tried my hardest not to but I ended up crying a little bit. I tend to be emotional and then you get me in church with kids and music and the flood gates open. Now I wasn't crying to the point that I was sobbing, just a few tears down my cheek and a small sniffle or two. I wonder if Clay even noticed? Why did I cry? I would assume its because those kids were just too darn cute and I can't wait for the day that I have a small munchkin up there singing their little heart out.
And I know the Christmas counter has been wrong this whole time. Its just obvious now since it says 0 days until Christmas and its only the 23rd. So, I'll take it off in a few days.
I swear I had more to write about but it seems to escape me right now.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment