Tuesday, December 2, 2008
No more mouse turds?
So I think I made the decision today to be done with the acupuncture and Chinese herbs. It has become time consuming and expensive. At $60 a visit, I have spent more than $1,000 for sure going since September and each visit I don't seem to be making any progress according to the small Chinese man. I had scheduled more appointments in January and February at my last visit but I think I am going to cancel them and stop taking the small bb shaped mouse turd pills. I have an appointment today so I will see what my current diagnosis is and go from there. Just want to make the "right" decision and I'm not sure there is one in cases like this. It's a land of gray and maybe. Maybe it helps and maybe it doesn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment