Call them tickers, widgets, or gadgets, but I just can't seem to find one I like. This one would be good if it didn't look like I was already at the end of the pencil. Hmm... do they base all the tickers on a length of time like 1 year and then when you are as close to the event as I am then it just looks right around the corner?
I didn't replace the countdown on the right hand side because I'm not sure what I want yet. I did realize the one on the right is somehow wrong already. That happened with my Christmas countdown too. It was like 2 or 3 days off. Oh well, guess we are all a little off in some way ;o)
Oh wait, I get it... after another look at the pencil...it's based on 6 months. Maybe I'll look for something on the ticker factory that counts down the days. I like that better. Maybe I'll even have fewer days to countdown if I can get in to see the doctor on Feb 12th instead of March 11th.
No comments:
Post a Comment