Monday, January 12, 2009
Can you take Prozac if you are trying to conceive?
Anybody have any Prozac? I am in desperate need of some sort of pick me up today. I don't know if it is the weather, the fact that it's Monday morning and its supposed to snow more so its a bit melancholy outside, or the fact that my BBT (basal body temp) is back down to 97.45 and the "elevation" that I thought I saw this weekend was just a fluke. Hell, maybe it's a combination of everything all together. I am so crabby/emotional this morning that I almost cried three times while getting my breakfast together. It didn't help that Clay was also crabby and everything I said seemed to be wrong (at least my perception of his reaction was wrong). So can you take Prozac when TTC? If so, sign me up. I'm tired of the blues. Last week and most of the weekend I thought I was in a good place. I was happy. I was having fun. However, now I'm just BLAH. I want to go back to bed and stay there all day and night. I don't want to work. I don't want to be in anything else buy my pjs and under some blankets. Such is life today. One thought just leads to another. I'll put some of my other thoughts in a different post... maybe later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment