Monday, January 19, 2009

UPs, Downs, and Paperwork Mounds

You may or may not notice that some of the blog entries are mysteriously out of order. Well some entries were started as "drafts" at various times over the past two weeks. Others were published. However, if I publish something that started as a draft, it publishes based on the date the draft was saved so it may appear out of order. Just a note to explore a bit and catch all the new entries if you want.....

The out of order posting is sort of like my mind and heart right now. It starts one thought only to "Save" it and "put it on hold" and start something else. I swear I have Attention Deficit Disorder at times. One minute I am up and in a very peaceful place, patiently waiting for my appointment on March 11th to begin and the next I am down and impatiently wishing it were here and gone because it's just a stupid consultation and he (the Dr) won't be able to do anything right away.

In the mean time, I received a packet of paperwork for my consultation, hence the reference to the Paperwork mounds in the title. It was at least 12 pages front and back of questions pertaining to me and my "male partner" as he is medically referred to. Then there are the loose sheets too with the PHI permission on who can have access to my medical records, the insurance information with a copy of all related insurance cards, and some sheet that I have no idea how to fill out. I mailed it all back today (Jan 20th) so I guess officially the "infertility" treatment has begun. Not sure I like the word "infertility" so maybe we can say "reproductively challenged" or something else... any ideas?

I have tried to also find a counter to put on here for my March 11th appointment but I can't find any that work properly. I wish I could just build my own with HTML but I'm not that smart.

So, I have many many more thoughts to get out of my spaghetti brian but the thoughts wear me out at times so I am going to take a break.... until later....

No comments: