Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Synced up cycles

So my very good friend and I used to be synced up on our cycles. Just like they say happens. Granted we were both on the pill but somehow we were synced. Then I went off the pill and so did she. She got pregnant and I didn't have a period. We used to joke that it was because she was pregnant and my cycle was waiting for her to come back. After she had her wonderful daughter, she got her cycle back (again with the pill) and I still had nothing. However, now with my meds and my cycle coming back, it has somehow decided to sync back up with her again. She has hers and I'm expecting mine by Friday. (That's really only two days away.) I have a feeling that if I go another month or two and continue to have my cycles that they will completely sync back with hers. Strange how that works.

No comments: