On Wednesday I was given a prescription for some gel tab Progesterone meds. There was one stipulation the doctor gave. These wouldn't be taken like normal pills. These would be taken vaginally. You want me to put that pill where?
So, starting tomorrow and for at least the next 15 days, I will be taking 2 of these Progesterone "pills" per day. One in the morning and one at night as close to 12 hours apart as possible. Here is my thought. How is it going to stay in? Is it going to feel like a tampon? Is it going to be messy as it dissolves? Will it have any side effects?
I guess if taken orally the pills make you tired. The Dr. said there really aren't any side effects if taken vaginally. Mel has used something similar and didn't like them.
And I say at LEAST 15 days because IF I end up pregnant or my cycle doesn't come in those 15 days, then I am to continue using them until I talk to the doctor. So 15 days from tomorrow I can test if the cycle isn't here yet. That is the Monday the 16th according to Clay. If it were up to me I would test sooner but I will have to be patient. Means I will be calling the doctor on the 16th to let them know where I stand....15 days...
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment