Tomorrow I will be 19 weeks pregnant. I may have said it before but I am going to say it again... I can't believe how fast time is going. I mean I'm pretty much half way there. It's kind of scary cause that means that Christmas is even closer (17 weeks and 2 days until Christmas...geez!!) I guess I'm showing enough that I actually look pregnant now and not just fat. I am in class this week at work and several people asked today so at least I look pregnant.
Now that I am showing several more people are making predictions. I had two more people predict girl today. One lady said it was because I was carrying high (wives tale). Clay also admitted that he thinks it's a girl too. I asked him why and he said he just settles on girl everytime he thinks about it. I'm still torn. I always said I wanted a girl first but when I found out I was pregnant I thought it was a boy. Now I just don't know.
My good update for the day is that even though I look pregnant now, I got some nice compliments today when I told them I was 19 weeks. They thought I still looked small. I guess I carry my weight well. I have gained more than people would guess but I have always been able to hide the weight.
The baby is about 6 inches from crown to rump this week and weighs about 8 1/2 ounces. That's only half a pound. Super light! It's about the size of an heirloom tomato. BabyCenter also says that the baby's sensory development is exploding and suggests that the baby can now hear my voice. Funny related thought (may be too much for some so feel free to stop reading)... I had just thought this morning about the baby's hearing. It hears and feels the mother's heartbeat and finds it comforting...well my twisted mind had a different thought. I found myself tooting this morning several times and a few were quite loud. (Yes I am human and pass gas.) I chuckled to myself and wondered what that would sound like to the baby. HA! Okay too much I know but that's how my twisted mind works.
Anyways, I will have more updates later this week. Friday is our big sono appt and both grandmas will be coming along. I will also be taking pictures next week.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment