So far I haven't really bought much for the baby and really we haven't made many baby decisions yet other than not to find out the sex of the baby and what room we will be using for the nursery. It is our philosophy that we still have plenty of time to make all of these decisions and in reality, we do. However, I have been looking around for baby bedding. I know that I don't need the whole set but I fell victim to another "first baby" trap. I was able to get free shipping so I went ahead and ordered it just to see it in person. If I don't like it I can take it back and return it to the store. There aren't many places in Bloomington Normal for baby stuff. We will see if I like it as much in person as I did online. Really online, its one of the only ones I like that are indeed gender neutral. Now I just have to decide how many of the "accessories" we are going to buy or if I should take my chances and register for them. Hmmm... Well, I know I am being very vague about the bedding but I don't want to show it to everyone until I know it is what we are keeping and maybe even until the nursery is done and ready for baby's arrival, so just hold tight.
Clay and I also started our list of needs and wants and things we thought we would register for. We think we will register in Sept since I'll be past the halfway point. We also started a list of names but those too are TOP SECRET so really I have given you no useful information in this post whatsoever. Sorry ;o) You will just have to wait and see what comes of it all.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well thanks for nothing. How bout a little hint of baby names. You know you have to run them by me first anyway. HEHEHE
Yeah, Kim thanks for no info at all! HA I love baby names. I wish I could just name babies for a living. You have a nice last name to work with. Perhaps a little Alissa is in order.
Whoa Kim, that doesn't sound like you to be keeping everything a secret. C'mon, I used to sit right next to you at work. :) You still have 5 more months, think you can hold everything in that long? Sorry, had to give you a hard time... :)
My vote, not that your asking, is that you at least let us know the theme or colors of the baby room... otherwise what do we have to work with????
Girls don't feel too bad, she hasn't told me anything either, and you would think she would at least confide in her mother.
hee,hee. :)Smile
You people are animals. I didn't say I was going to keep the bedding a secret forever, just until I decide if I am going to keep it or not. So, just stay tuned ;o) On the other hand, the name WILL be a secret cause Clay doesn't think I can do it. Of course I'm shocking everyone not finding out the sex of the baby either so maybe the times they are a changing ???
Post a Comment