Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Butterflies, Gas, or Baby?
It's official. I can feel the baby move. It's not consistent and it's not all the time of course but it's pretty much at least 1 time per day. I thought I felt it last Thursday but wasn't sure. Maybe like 70% sure since they say it can feel like a gas bubble or butterflies. Then over the weekend I grew more sure. Yesterday and today I am like 95% sure that it's the baby. It's such a small feeling but it is really neat. I wish I could feel it more often but the baby still has a bit of room to move about. In a few more weeks when you can feel it externally and things get more cramped as it proceeds I am sure that I will be able to feel it more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soon you will be able to SEE it move. That is kinda freaky and neat at the same time.
Post a Comment