
We have decided we love the baby bedding we ordered, so to please my blog followers, I thought I would share. We will be using the
Cocalo "Alphabet Soup" collection. I didn't see very many gender neutral sets that I liked and this one by far was too cute to

pass up. It is bright and fun. I love the primary colors and the letters and numbers. The set has so many cute accessories so I just have to decide how far I want to take it. I do like light switch cover and the night light. I will have to see how it ends up. I don't have any plans yet for the wall colors in the room but I have plenty to work with on this palette. I have a cute sheet, bumper, and dust ruffle too. Now to more shopping!!
5 comments:
Cute. Reminds me of your quilt I made you when you were 3 that went to college with you. Very colorful!
I think that's why I liked it. Very colorful and bright like my quilt ;o)
Very cute. I remember seeing this when we were looking for Tyson's set. You can go a lot of different ways with it for the wall color. Have fun!
I love it. It is very cute and had a lot of color. Excellent... now I have something to work with:)
I came very close to buying this when we were shopping for Isabel. Looking at it again makes me wish I had. :)
Post a Comment